Imagine this: you stayed up all night binging the first three episodes of season 2 of The Boys on Amazon Prime Video, and now you don’t know what to do with yourself while you wait another week for episode four to drop. It’s fine, you’re not alone.
In the meantime, you can soothe your merchandise fix and show your love for your favorite, most diabolical characters in the form of pint-sized vinyl action figures with cute, beady little eyes. Remember that epic set of Funko Pop! figures that were announced at Toy Fair New York back in February? A finalized look at each of them has finally been revealed, with some slight tweaks to the original Toy Fair designs.
It appears that some of the retailer exclusives have been changed around, and we’re happy to report that Billy Butcher’s figures will indeed be donning one of his signature Aloha shirts.
The full set, which is currently available for pre-order, includes the following:
- Starlight/Annie in her original costume (Amazon/Walmart)
- Starlight/Annie in her original costume, glow-in-the-dark Chase variant
- Starlight/Annie in her new costume, (Amazon exclusive)
- Homelander taking flight (Amazon/Walmart)
- Homelander activating his laser vision, Target exclusive (Amazon/Target)
- Queen Maeve (Amazon/Walmart)
- A-Train running (Amazon/Walmart)
- Translucent (Amazon/Walmart)
- Hughie holding the detonation device (Amazon/Walmart)
- Billy Butcher with his crowbar (Amazon/Walmart)
- Billy Butcher with his crowbar, bloody variant (Walmart exclusive)
The first three episodes of season 2 of The Boys are now streaming on Amazon Prime Video. The remaining five episodes will drop weekly on Fridays through October 9. Stay tuned for our weekly recaps, and check out our spoiler-free review of episodes 1-3 here.