Drawing 100 Years of Disney Wonder, a new limited edition hardcover book, contains 240 pages filled with beautiful art covering a century of Disney magic! Fitted with a special slipcase edition and an art print autographed by the legendary Andreas Deja, this will be a must-have for any Disney collector.
The book features Mickey Mouse and his famous friends, including Pixar and all the fan-favorite princesses. Readers will follow the beloved characters as they are carried on a journey from the hand-drawn craft of the 1920s to the modern animation styles of today. The book is broken down so that each decade has its section accompanied by historical facts and interesting tidbits about each cartoon.
Below is a list of the decades and what characters each section will contain, alongside dozens more.
- 1920s: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- 1930s: Donald Duck, The Big Bad Wolf, and Snow White.
- 1940s: Pinocchio, Dumbo, and Bambi.
- 1950s: Cinderella, Alice, and Tinker Bell.
- 1960s: Cruella De Vil from One Hundred and One Dalmatians, Baloo from The Jungle Book, and The Sword and the Stone’s Arthur.
- 1970s: Marie from the Aristocats, Robin Hood, and Winnie the Pooh.
- 1980s: Tod and Copper from The Fox and the Hound, Oliver and Dodger from Oliver & Company, and The Little Mermaid’s Ariel.
- 1990s: Aladdin and Jasmine, Simba from The Lion King, and Woody from Toy Story.
- 2000s: Stitch, Lightning McQueen from Cars, and Tiana from The Princess and the Frog.
- 2010s: Frozen’s Elsa and Anna, Moana, and Coco’s Miguel.
- 2020s: Ian and Barley from Onward, Encanto’s Mirabel, and Meilin from Turning Red.
This well-rounded collection will be a perfect gift for artists and Disney fans alike. With a foreword by official Disney legend Andreas Deja, and Disney historian author Jim Fanning this book will be the star of your bookshelf. Drawing 100 Years of Disney is available in stores and online at major retailers. You can purchase the book at Amazon, and Barnes & Noble.