Another character from the previously released batch of posters for Prime Video’s The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power has been identified!
Tyroe Muhafidin will play Theo. No other details on the origins of the character were revealed. If we were to assume, it would appear he would fall into the race of Men, possibly as the son of Bronwyn. While not much is known of Bronwyn either, it is confirmed she is a village healer from Tirharad, a small village in the far south of Middle-earth. She has a son, and develops a forbidden romance with the Silvan elf Arondir (played by Ismael Cruz Córdova), another series-created character.
Two new stills of Theo and Bronwyn, played by Nazanin Boniadi, were also released.
More and more characters for the series are being revealed, some from existing canon and others being created for the series.
- Robert Aramayo as Elrond
- Morfydd Clark as Galadriel
- Markella Kavenagh as Elanor “Nori” Brandybuck (series only)
- Maxim Baldry as Isildur
- Benjamin Walker as High King Gil-Galad
- Ismael Cruz Córdova as Arondir (series only)
- Nazanin Boniadi as Bronwyn (series only)
- Owain Arthur as Prince Durin IV
- Sophia Domvete as Disa (series only)
- Charlie Vickers as Halbrand (series only)
- Charles Edwards as Celebrimbor
- Simon Merrells as Trevyn
- Daniel Weyman as The Stranger (Sauron? That you?)
- Tyroe Muhafidin as Theo (series only)
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power will premiere exclusively on Prime Video September 2.