Exciting news, fellow gamers!
If you’re looking for a fun arcade-style game your wish has been granted! A new title has been announced that promises to be a hare-raising good time.
Sold Out Productions announced that Radical Rabbit Stew is coming to The PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™, as well as the Xbox One devices, including Xbox One X, and PC on Thursday, July 16.
Developed by Pugstorm, Radical Rabbit Stew includes fun puzzles to solve with some quick-paced action gameplay. Pugstorm also let us know the hopping game will have a great soundtrack and pixel graphics to match.
Katie Clark, who is the Project Manager for Sold Out, had this to say:
“Radical Rabbit Stew combines fast, pick-up-and-play gameplay with clever design, increasingly expansive puzzles and quirky fun-filled moments to deliver a game with wide-reaching appeal, We’re really excited for players to try this brand-new demo and experience the game’s crazy action-arcade gameplay for themselves.”
If that isn’t exciting enough we’re also giving some more of the key features of Radical Rabbit:
● Scintillating Puzzles – Sink your teeth into puzzles and challenges with a range of rabbit foes, and acquire gameplay-altering spoons that keep puzzles fresh and fun.
● Super-Sized Boss Fights –Face off against unique bosses, each requiring different tactics to conquer. Whether it’s using enemy rabbits as ammunition or dodging incoming trains and smacking the drivers out, be prepared to think creatively to defeat each one.
● Sizzling Pick-Up-And-Play Action – Enjoy a mixture of expansive, side-scrolling levels and shorter, single-screen layouts, and have the freedom to hop in for bite-sized sessions or defeat those rascally rabbits entire worlds at a time.
● Seasoned Couch Multiplayer – Hop onto the couch to face off against friends in a competitive yet light-hearted multiplayer mode.
● Sumptuous Arcade Art Style – Fun and vibrant pixel graphics that simultaneously complement and pay homage to the well-loved arcade genre.
But wait there’s more! You can also try Radical Rabbit before it gets released! Lucky PAX East attendees are able to try Radical Rabbit Stew out with the Nintendo Switch version at booth #30071 from Thursday, February 27 all the way through Sunday, March 1, with a new demo with a featuring levels from the game’s single-player campaign.
About Sold Out
Sold Out has the mixture of youth with fresh ideas that work well with experience to form a team. Publishing for physical and digital distribution Sold Out has worked together with companies such as Rebellion, Team 17, as well as Frontier Developments and other indie developers. For more information on Sold Out and its upcoming titles, visit their website.