Celebrating its tenth anniversary, Busch Gardens Christmas Town returns as the longest holiday celebration in the Tampa Bay area, offering brand new experiences to celebrate the holidays and create memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Christmas Town joyfully bundles millions of twinkling lights, uplifting shows, iconic holiday light displays, culinary delights, and award-winning attractions, such as Iron Gwazi, every day from November 14 through January 9.
Running for 57 consecutive days, the beloved event is included with park admission.
Some of the all-new activities that make this year’s Christmas Town its biggest celebration yet include:
- New! Holiday in the Sky — The evening sky comes to life with a colorful display of festive fireworks while an added spectacular water fountain show dances to the rhythm of a reimagined soundtrack with classic holiday tunes. Holiday in the Sky will take place on the Festival Field on select event nights.
- New! — A mesmerizing and enchanting musical light and projection show will adorn the Serengeti Overlook building. Guests will not want to miss this spectacle, which will run daily every 15 minutes starting at 6 p.m.
- New! Christmas with the Celts — A wonderful combination of Christmas Carols and Irish dance will captivate guests with the spirited and energetic entertainment of Christmas with the Celts. The renowned group of vocalists, musicians, and dancers will perform live at Stanleyville Theater’s stage Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from December 16 through December 25.
- New! Land of the Sweets – At this sweet winter wonderland, guests will find the Sugar Plum ballerina stilt walker and her Cavalier soldier, the newest characters to join the Sugar Plum Princess in her magnificent new realm.
- New! — Right in the heart of Jungala, guests will be in awe with a new 32-foot-tall Christmas tree surrounded by a red and white winter wonderland.
Returning fan favorites include Santa’s North Pole Experience, presented by Coca-Cola, a unique experience where jolly elves guide guests to interact with Santa in his workshop as he prepares for the holiday season. Parked outside, guests will see Santa’s sleigh for the merriest photo opportunity. Joyful songs fill the air, and holiday tales come to life for Storytime with Mrs. Claus while Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is joined by Clarice and Bumble at Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland, where guests get to meet and greet to find the most famous reindeer of all. Additional entertainment includes:
- “Christmas on Ice” — The Moroccan Palace Theater is the home of Busch Gardens’ longest-running holiday show, a winter wonderland on ice, and an unmissable skating show set to classic holiday tunes.
- Elmo’s Christmas Wish — Guests can join Cookie Monster, Rosita, Grover, and Zoe in the Sesame Street Safari of Fun area of the park as they help Elmo find his Christmas wish! Families are sure to be singing and dancing along while watching this fun holiday show.
- Three Kings Journey — The musical tale of the three wise men famed journey to Bethlehem is celebrated at Dragonfire Grill. Only during select nights from November 18 through January 8.
- Holly Jolly Express — All aboard for Christmas Cheer! The merriest train will transport guests into the celebration as they loop around the park aboard this sing-along journey playing the favorite songs of the season.
For as low as $14 per month, guests who purchase an Annual Pass receive unlimited visits to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and a sneak preview of Christmas Town on November 13. Also, pass members get to be the first to ride Serengeti Flyer, the park’s all-new ride opening in 2023, and have unlimited visits to the park’s seasonal events that are included with admission.
Visit Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s Christmas Town website for all the latest information.