Looks like we haven’t seen the end of pandemic delays just yet. Disney announced today that all of their Marvel releases set for 2022 and beyond have been delayed.
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – Originally March 25, 2022, now May 6, 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder – Originally May 6, 2022, now July 8, 2022
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – Originally July 8, 2022, now November 11, 2022
- The Marvels – Originally November 11, 2022, now February 17, 2023
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania – Originally February 17, 2023, now July 28, 2023
- Three Untitled Marvel films also shifted. Two dated July 28, 2023 and October 6, 2023 have been removed from the schedule, while the third was originally dated for November 10, 2023 moves to November 3, 2023.
Both Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and Thor: Love and Thunder have wrapped, while Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, The Marvels, and Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania are currently filming.
Stay tuned for more details on these delays as it becomes available.