Marvel Studios released a look ahead to the future of Phase 4 with a sneak peek at their upcoming theatrical titles.
They first took us on a walk down memory lane, touring our favorite moments from the Infinity Saga, reminding us why we love these films so much — the escape, the found family, all of the pieces that make the MCU so independent of superhero films of the past.
Black Widow is the first release of Phase 4, arriving July 9, followed by Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings on September 3, which just got its teaser trailer released.
Eternals saw its first sneak peek as well! Giving us a glimpse of Gemma Chan, Richard Madden, Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek and Kumail Nanjani as the immortal race of Eternals created by the Celestials. The film is set to release on November 5.
We also got a few title reveals and release dates! Phase 4 will have:
- Spider-Man: No Way Home – December 17, 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – March 25, 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder – May 6, 2022
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – July 8, 2022
- The Marvels – November 11, 2022
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania – February 17, 2023
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 – May 5, 2023
With the theatrical aspect of Phase 4 ready to kick off in two months, there’s so much to look forward to. We’re gearing up for the passing of the Black Panther mantle, Jane Foster becoming the Mighty Thor, and Ms. Marvel joining the MCU — our new heroes have arrived.