Come celebrate Mardi Gras at SeaWorld Orlando February 12-16 and 19-21 during the Seven Seas Food Festival!
You can enjoy:
- Pop-Up Parade: SeaWorld’s Wild Arctic Plaza comes to life as entertainers, bead captains, stilt walkers, and musicians bring the Mardi Gras spirit to SeaWorld during this special pop-up parade.
- Jazz Band: Immerse yourself in the music of New Orleans as this band brings the Cajun sound and jazz classics to Orlando.
- Street Party: The sights and sounds of Bourbon Street will fill the air in Wild Arctic Plaza with a DJ, street performers and physically distant dance party.
- Gulf Coast Flavors: Enjoy classic Gulf Coast flavors as part of the Seven Seas Food Festival, including New Orleans favorites like beignets, po-boys and southern libations. 11:30 am through park close.
In addition to adding Mardi Gras festivities to Seven Seas, guests can check out the Seven Seas Food Festival concerts taking place at Bayside Stadium on select Mardi Gras days:
- Saturday, February 13 – TRIBUTE: Absolute Queen/U.S. Stones/Let It Be
- Sunday, February 14 – TRIBUTE: Lady Gaga/Britney Spears/Jennifer Lopez
- Saturday, February 20 – TRIBUTE: Smokin’/Renegade/Best of Both Worlds
- Sunday, February 21 – Chris Janson
To get the most of your experience, grab a 10-sample lanyard starting at only $60 or take it up a notch and save over 30% with the fan favorite 15-sample lanyard for the best savings. SeaWorld Orlando pass members also get the VIP treatment with even more flavor and savings with their 3 free samples that come with the purchase of a 15-sample lanyard.
There will be select times from 12:30-6 p.m. available and reservations must be made ahead of time to maintain park capacity levels.
You can download a guide for the Sevens Seas Food Festival (taking place between now and May 9 every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) before heading out to make the most of your time while at the park! But the Mardi Gras event is limited, so don’t miss it!