Due to COVID-19 municipal restrictions, FAN EXPO Canada‘s August event, which was originally scheduled to take place August 27-30 of this year, has been canceled. The city of Toronto is still currently in the early stages of navigating the path to safely reopen the city.
However, in lieu of the August convention, a special event has been announced for November — FAN EXPO Canada: LIMITED EDITION. This exclusive event will take place from November 6-8 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. In order to ensure that proper safety guidelines are respected, the event will be limited to 25,000 tickets. Additionally, FAN EXPO Canada has explicitly stated that they will be taking every precaution to ensure that the venue and practices meet and exceed public health guidelines.
See below for important information for those that have already purchased tickets for the August event.
- All admission tickets already purchased will automatically be transferred to FAN EXPO Canada: LIMITED EDITION. If fans purchased a Thursday ticket, they will receive an upgrade to a Friday ticket for November. If they purchased a youth ticket, they will receive a complimentary upgrade to an adult ticket.
- If fans are unable to make the November dates, or have changed their mind, request a refund by July 31, 2020.
- Special Events will be automatically refunded. Purchasers don’t need to take any action.
- Epic Photo Ops will refund Photo Ops and Autographs.
- If fans have reserved a hotel room at one of the official hotels, the reservation has been cancelled. If they have booked at another hotel or other property, they should connect directly with those hotels about the reservation.
Stay tuned for more information on FAN EXPO Canada: LIMITED EDITION!
FAN EXPO Canada’s regularly scheduled convention will return August 26-29, 2021.