Misha Collins announced in a Facebook Live Stream this afternoon that GISH has launched a new app! In the description of the app, it tells us:
“In addition to participating in ongoing free challenges in our app, you can also join our annual GISH Hunt. For one week every summer, players team up to compete in an outrageous week-long game where they tackle fun, wildly creative items from a list for a shot at the Grand Prize – an all-expense-paid adventure with your team somewhere amazing.
As if that isn’t exciting enough, we also got confirmation of the date for this year’s hunt: July 28 – August 4.
Also included in description of the app is:
- GeoGISH: Ever wanted to meet people just as weird and creative as you? Use our GeoGISH app to find new GISH Friends and team members!
- The Feed: Get exclusive updates from Misha Collins, read the latest GISH news, and participate in exciting ongoing challenges to win awesome prizes.
- The Hunt: Explore the depths of wackiness that is the GISH Hunt
- My Team: Chat, conspire, and plot your world domination with team members.
- My Account: Show your GISHy shelf off by setting up your profile
You can download the app by visiting www.gish.com and see more about the app below:
Think weird(er). https://t.co/pxrytDcnXj pic.twitter.com/7e4ml9GbHn— gish (@GISH) April 25, 2018
I don’t know about you, but Nerds and Beyond is ready to get our GISH on!