Fans can get ready to bring their favorite Transformers home as Transformers: Rise of the Beasts heads to digital and Blu-ray. The latest installment in this franchise is available on digital to buy or rent now, but for collectors of physical media, the wait will be a little longer, with the 4K Ultra HD SteelBook, 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, and DVD on available on October 10.
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts is the seventh movie in the blockbuster franchise and follows Optimus Prime and friends as they face their biggest challenge yet. This time around the Autobots must work alongside another powerful faction of Transformers known as the Maximals. This new threat facing Earth has the power to destroy entire planets and will require humans and machines to fight side by side. Rise of the Beasts introduces Anthony Ramos, playing Noah, and Dominique Fishback, playing Elena, into the Transformers universe. When faced with the ultimate battle to save our world Noah, Elena, Autobots, and Maximals will do whatever it takes.
Transformer: Rise of the Beasts has many behind-the-scenes goodies available to those who purchase the film! Below is a detailed list of all the bonus content waiting for fans who want to fully immerse themselves in the world of Transformers.
- Human Affairs– In a world of robots, machines, and aliens, we explore the humans who help save the world.
- Life in the 90s– The filmmakers discuss how the music, set design, fashion, and cultural references transport viewers to New York in the 90s.
- Heroes– Get an inside look at the inspiration and thought process behind designing the Autobots and the Maximals.
- Villains– Watch as the filmmakers bring the Terrorcons and Predacons to life.
- The Chase– Meet Mirage, a new Autobot that converts into a 1993 Porsche, and experience the adrenaline-filled car chase through New York City.
- The Battle of Ellis Island– Join the cast and crew as they go behind-the-scenes of the epic battle sequence between the Autobots and the Terrorcons at the museum.
- Into the Jungle– The Transformers franchise has been filmed all over the globe. This time, join the cast and crew as they explore the new and exotic location of Peru.
- The Switchback Attack– Witness the wild, intense driving sequences filmed on location in Peru where the Autobots fight the Terrorcons through a town square and into the mountains 15,000 feet up.
- The Final Conflict– Get a behind-the-scenes look at the film’s epic climax. Watch as the Autobots, Maximals, Noah, and Elena attempt to save the world.
- Extended/Deleted Scenes– Includes an alternate opening and ending to the film!
If you haven’t seen the latest installment already, the trailer for Rise of the Beasts can be seen below.