With the new year almost upon us, alternative rock band RED has decided to do an acoustic only tour for the first time!
Exclusive to the U.S., the tour will feature songs not only from their latest album, but from their entire career in acoustic form. Set to take place solely during the month of February, RED will hit as many cities as they possibly can for fans to hear their favorite songs live and unplugged. Tickets are on sale now on the band’s official website here.
See the list of tour dates below:
- February 2 – Nashville, TN at Mercy Lounge
- February 3 – Atlanta, GA at Masquerade
- February 4 – Greensboro, NC at Blind Tiger
- February 5 – Richmond, VA at Canal Club
- February 6 – Harrisburg, PA at HMAC Stage on Herr
- February 8 – Pittsburgh, PA at The Crafthouse Stage & Grill
- February 9 – Chicago, IL at Subterranean
- February 11 – Lakewood, OH at The Foundry
- February 12 – Battle Creek, MI at The Music Factory
- February 15 – Oklaoma City, OK at 89th Street Collective
- February 16 – Dallas, TX at Trees
- February 17 – Houston, TX at Scout Bar
- February 18 – Little Rock, AR at The Rev Room
- February 19 – Birmingham, AL at Saturn
Formed in 2002, RED is an American Christian rock band from Nashville, TN. They released their debut album in 2006 titled End of Silence, followed by Innocence & Instinct in 2009, which was nominated for a Grammy Award. RED’s third album, Until We Have Faces (2011) elevated the band to mainstream popularity as it became No. 2 on the Billboard 200. Their audience only grew bigger with the release of their latest four albums, Release the Panic (2013), Of Beauty and Rage (2015), Gone (2017), and Declaration (2020). Currently, RED has multiple tours lined up for 2022, including an acoustic tour exclusive to the U.S. and an international tour set for later in the year.