The latest hit installment of the multi-decade Halloween franchise, Halloween Kills, comes to digital on December 14. On January 11, 2022 the film will be available on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD, bringing with it an extended cut, an alternate ending, deleted scenes, and more!
Watch Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee Curtis), her daughter Karen (Judy Greer), her granddaughter Allyson (Andi Matichak), and the entire town of Haddonfield band together to stop the infamous killer Michael Myers. After escaping from Laurie’s trap, Michael resumes his ritual bloodbath, just in time for Halloween. And with Laurie in the hospital recovering from injuries sustained in her latest encounter with the unstoppable monster, the rest of the townsfolk join forces as a vigilante mob to take down Michael once and for all. But will they be successful?
Master of horror John Carpenter (Halloween 1978, Halloween 2018) once again joins forces with director David Gordon Green (Halloween, Pineapple Express) and producers Jason Blum (Blumhouse), Malek Akkad (Trancas International Films) and Bill Block (Miramax) for this continuation of the Halloween franchise.
The following bonus features will be available on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD, and digital:
- Gag Reel
- Deleted/Extended Scenes
- “Haddonfield’s Open Wounds” – Those who die at the hands of Michael Myers are not his only victims. We look at some of the returning characters, and why their past traumatic encounters with The Shape made them natural candidates to try and defend Haddonfield against him.
- “The Kill Team” – It takes a big team to create a film the scale of Halloween Kills, especially when part of the task is raising the bar for Michael’s gruesome kills. We hear the people behind the mayhem discuss how they continue to push the franchise to new heights.
- “Strode Family Values” – Filmmakers and cast discuss the three generations of Strode women that have been terrorized by The Shape, and the roles Laurie, Karen, and Allyson play in trying to vanquish his evil.
- “1978 Transformations” – Shooting new footage that matches the feel of the iconic 1978 footage is no easy task, and even takes a little bit of luck. We reveal some of the secrets of how filmmakers achieved these stunning sequences.
- “The Power of Fear” – The impact of Michael Myers’ pure evil extends far beyond his victims. We examine how fear of The Shape changed the psychology of the people of Haddonfield.
- Feature Commentary – Director/co-writer David Gordon Green and stars Jamie Lee Curtis and Judy Greer
Evil dies tonight. Own Halloween Kills on digital December 14 and on 4k Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD on January 11, 2022.