Though we still have some time to wait yet for the upcoming third season of Disney+’s hit live-action Star Wars series The Mandalorian, we can always look forward to new merchandise rollouts from a galaxy far, far away to tide us over in the meantime.
Today’s reveals include some long-awaited additions to the show’s extensive lineup of vinyl bobblehead figures. Most notably, the latest The Mandalorian Funko Pop! figures include Din Djarin (sans helmet) holding Grogu, which directly mirrors their emotional goodbye in the season 2 finale. Pascal’s iconic mustache even made an appearance as well. (Join us in appreciating the aforementioned facial hair here: Pedro Pascal’s Mustache: A Scientific Analysis of Power and Greatness.)
Other season 2-inspired figures include:
- Grogu versus the soup creature (Target Exclusive)
- Grogu with his beloved cookies
- Grogu with a butterfly (GameStop Exclusive)
- Ahsoka Tano and her lightsabers
- Ahsoka Tano and her lightsabers, hooded (Amazon Exclusive)
- Boba Fett (pre-armor repaint)
- Bo-Katan Kryze
- Bo-Katan Kryze without her helmet (Chase)
- Moff Gideon’s fearsome Dark Trooper
Check out StarWars.com’s interview with Funko’s art director Reis O’Brien, which looks further into the finer details of creating these latest designs.