Wizard World has announced the next five entries in the “Wizard World Virtual Experiences” are set for the next 10 days. We will get to enjoy an amazing panel featuring many from Game of Thrones, including Jerome Flynn, Anton Lesser, Brenock O’Connor, Kristian Nairn, George Georgiou, Iwan Rheon, Mark Stanley, and Megan Parkinson. The panel is set for Saturday, May 23 at 3 p.m. ET/noon PT.
Teen Wolf standouts Crystal Reed, Holland Roden, JR Bourne, Khylin Rhambo, Linden Ashby, Shelley Hennig, and Victoria Moroles will follow on Thursday, May 28, at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT.
Finally, the leads of the 80’s classic Perfect Strangers, Bronson Pinchot and Mark Linn-Baker, reunite on Friday, May 29, at 3 p.m. ET/noon PT. During each session, the celebrities will participate in a free live moderated video Q&A, followed by one-on-one video chats, recorded videos, and autographs.
As part of the events, fans across the globe can:
- Submit questions via chat during the free 45-minute panels (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit). Panels available for viewing live or on demand via Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Participate in a personal, exclusive two-minute live video chat with each celebrity (fees vary by guest)
- Purchase a recorded video from each star, specifying the message if desired
- Purchase an autographed 8”x10” photo
Pricing varies by item for the individual chats, video, and autographs, available on the website.
For a complete released schedule so far, see below:
- Saturday, May 23 at 3 p.m. ET — Game of Thrones with Jerome Flynn, Anton Lesser, Brenock O’Connor, Kristian Nairn, George Georgiou, Iwan Rheon, Mark Stanley, Megan Parkinson
- Sunday, May 24 at 3 p.m. ET — Versailles with Elisa Lasowski, Anna Brewster, Jessica Clark
- Thursday, May 28 at 6 p.m. ET — Teen Wolf with Holland Roden, Linden Ashby, JR Bourne, Shelley Hennig, Crystal Reed, Khylin Rhambo, Victoria Moroles
- Friday, May 29 at 3 p.m. ET — Perfect Strangers with Bronson Pinchot, Mark Linn-Baker