For years, lawman Luke Hobbs and the lawless outcast Deckard Shaw traded both smack talk and body blows. But when cyber-genetically enhanced anarchist Brixton Lorr (Idris Elba; Thor: Ragnarok, The Dark Tower) gains control of a dangerous bio-threat that might alter humanity forever, Hobbs and Shaw must team up to bring him down. Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs and Shaw will be available in stores and digitally this fall.
Hobbs & Shaw will feature over 80 minutes of never-before-seen bonus content including an alternate opening, deleted and extended scenes and several featurettes with filmmakers and cast that take fans deeper into the story. Additional content includes just some of the following:
- Johnson & Statham: Hobbs & Shaw– A look at why this film duo works so well together both on and off the set.
- Progress of a Fight Scene with Director David Leitch – Get a behind the scenes look at what it takes to produce those amazing fight scenes from script, to storyboard, to arriving on set and working with cast and crew.
- The Bad Guy– Fans explore what makes the ultimate baddie, as well as Brixton’s backstory, casting Idris Elba, special effects for his cyber features and what makes him tick.
- The Sister– This featurette highlights Vanessa Kirby as Hattie Shaw. While she is Deckard Shaw’s little sister, don’t let her fool you, she’s easily as capable as her brother.
Hobbs’ Family Tree– A character piece highlighting the extended family of the Hobbs heroes, take a high-energy, behind-the-scenes look at their time on set.
- The Matriarch– With a brief appearance onscreen, audiences are reminded of the matriarchal might of Helen Mirren as mother Shaw. This piece will feature Mirren in her return to the role.
- Dwayne and Hobbs: Love at First Bite – We know how important family is to Dwayne Johnson, and his French Bulldog Hobbs is no exception. In this fun piece, fans learn more about Dwayne and man’s best friend.
To check out all the amazing bonus content, take home Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw on digital October 15, or on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand November 5.