Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Available on Blu-ray, DVD and 4K Today!
The highest-grossing film of all time, Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame, is now available on Digital, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD and On-Demand.
The stunning conclusion to the 11-year Infinity Saga brings all of our heroes together in one final battle for the universe. Both the digital and Blu-ray comes with hours of additional footage from behind the scenes spanning from Iron Man to Avengers: Endgame.
Bonus features include:
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance (Digital Exclusive) – Take a walk back through the life and love of Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter through the films.
- Remembering Stan Lee- Filled with behind-the-scenes snippets, honor the man behind it all with filmmakers and cast as they take you through Stan’s cameos throughout the years.
- Setting the Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr.- Where it all began. Watch Robert’s screen test along with commentary about from Marvel execs and co-stars about how everything began with RDJ.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America- An inside look at making Captain America relatable to today’s audiences, his evolution and the casting of Chris Evans as Steve Rogers. Hear from creators and Evans himself on the role, the character and Chris’ reluctance on accepting this life-changing journey.
- Black Widow: Whatever it Takes- A journey through Natasha “Black Widow” Romanoff’s time both in and outside the Avengers and how Natasha finally found her purpose in “the single most heroic moment in the history of the Marvel Universe.”
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame- Hear from the brothers themselves and the cast on how the Russo’s took on the challenge of making two of the biggest films in cinematic history with Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame.
- The Women of the MCU- Hear as the women of the MCU talk about the iconic scene that sees all of the incredible heroes team up to take on their greatest adversary.
- Bro Thor- Go behind the scenes and watch as “Bro Thor” came to be, and the changes to Chris Hemsworth’s costume, physical features and voice all morphed to fit this new Thor. Also, listen as the cast discusses Thor’s character development and just how truly talented Chris Hemsworth is.
Joining these great peeks behind the camera, there is also six deleted scenes:
- “Goji Berries” – A scene at the Stark family home.
- “Bombs on Board” – Steve and Rhodes discuss Captain America’s timeless sacrifice.
- “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy”- Rocket Raccoon finds the Avengers lack of celestial knowledge a little funny.
- “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here”- Rocket’s at it again, this time with Thor on Asgard.
- “Tony and Howard” – An extended scene of Tony and Howard in the past.
- “Avengers Take a Knee” – An alternate version of what happens after one of the team member’s ultimate sacrifice.
Additionally, you can see the gag reel, a visionary intro by directors Anthony and Joe Russo and audio commentary by the Russos and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Assemble one last time with the heroes who have filled our hearts for the past decade and bring home Avengers: Endgame on digital or Blu-ray today.