Legoland Florida Resort Honors U.S. Police Officers, Firefighters and EMS Personnel with Free Admission
For the month of September, our real-life heroes who dedicate their lives to keeping our communities safe will receive free, single-day theme park admission at Legoland Florida Resort. Additionally, to show appreciation for the families of first responders, eligible personnel can purchase general admission tickets for up to four guests at a 50 percent discount.
The promotion will be open to both active and retired law enforcement, fire-and-rescue and EMT/EMS personnel working in the United States.
Eligible positions include the following:
• Emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
• Municipal and county police and sheriff’s officers
• Highway patrol officers
• Corrections officers
• State and federal law enforcement officers
• Fish and wildlife field officers
• U.S. Forest Service rangers
• National Park Service officers
• Homeland Security and TSA agents
• Environmental protection officers
To take part in the promotion, eligible personnel must visit the Legoland Florida Resort ticket windows on the day of their visit and present their employee ID or professional organization membership card. Guests may upgrade to include the Legoland Water Park for just $25 per person.