AEW has announced the full match card for tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite, hailing from the Heritage Bank Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. Highlights include a women’s four-way eliminator as well as Cincinnati’s own Jon Moxley in action.
The full match card for Dynamite is as follows:
- AEW International Championship Match: Jon Moxley (c) vs. Big Bill
- “Hangman” Adam Page vs. Brian Cage
- Grand Slam World Title Eliminator Tournament Final: Roderick Strong vs. Samoa Joe
- Grand Slam Women’s Championship 4-Way Eliminator: Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. vs. Hikaru Shida vs. Nyla Rose vs. Toni Storm
- Don Callis will reveal his newest painting done by Mel Coleman Art
- Sammy Guevara and Chris Jericho will speak
Four former AEW Women’s World Champions will battle for their chance at a title shot at Grand Slam at Arthur Ashe Stadium in NY against current champion Saraya. Hangman will also be in action in his first Dynamite singles match since February. The last time Page wrestled in Cincinnati, he suffered an injury in his world title match against Moxley.
AEW Dynamite airs at 8 p.m. ET/PT on TBS.