AEW has announced the match card for the September 9 episode of AEW Collision from Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio. Matches include two Grand Slam World Title Eliminator semifinal matches, an open challenge from TBS Champion Kris Statlander, an appearance from Bryan Danielson, and more.
The full Collision card is as follows:
- Roderick Strong vs. Darby Allin in a Grand Slam World Title Eliminator semifinal match
- Samoa Joe vs. Penta El Zero Miedo in a Grand Slam World Title Eliminator semifinal match
- AEW International Champion Jon Moxley vs. Action Andretti in an open challenge match
- AEW Women’s World Champion Saraya and Ruby Soho will speak
- AEW World Trios Champions The Acclaimed and Billy Gunn will speak
- Dios Del Inframundo, Aerostar, Metalik, and Gravity vs. Bullet Club Gold
- Bryan Danielson will speak
- “Collision” will air on TNT at 8 p.m.
Strong and Joe have their own problems with AEW World Champion MJF — albeit for very different reasons. Strong has been feuding with MJF mostly because of Adam Cole and his allegiances to his best friend. Joe on the other started his own beef with the champ at last week’s AEW pay-per-view All Out in Chicago. He pushed MJF off the ramp when making his entrance and the two exchanged a few nasty words in ring. Meanwhile, Saraya and Ruby will address the fans as tensions between The Outcasts heat up and Toni becomes more and more distanced.
AEW Collision airs Saturday nights at 8 p.m. on TNT.