With a globally inspired menu, amazing concerts for all tastes, and a brand new Serengeti flyer attraction, Busch Gardens brings back its food and wine festival for 2023.
Food and wine will take center stage when guests partake in culinary experiences from 79-star chefs and mixologists. These dishes and drinks were created while being inspired by various cultures from around the globe. With a dish for every palette, visitors will no doubt find something they like. There will be 20 delicious offerings, alongside 39 wines to pair them with. These wines are from all over and will feature 14 craft, domestic, and international beer, bourbons, and more. For a little sweet treat after experiencing so many exciting new dishes, head to Busch Garden’s Xcursions. This store will be serving some made-in-house coaster-themed sweets.
Below is a list of all the new dishes offered at the food and wine festival this year.
- Trek Through Africa Cabin — African Vegetable Curry & Naan Bread (Vegetarian)
- Twisted Egg Rolls Cabin — Buffalo Chicken Egg Roll with Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Moroccan Market Cabin — Berbere Spiced Chicken Batbout
- Greek Isles Cabin — Lamb Lollipop with Mint Demi-Glaze (Gluten Free)
- European Delight Cabin — Mushroom Ravioli with Truffle Cream Sauce (Vegetarian)
- Asian Inspired Cabin — Spicy Pork Belly with Mandarin Orange Soy Glaze (Gluten Free)
- Springs Taproom Bar & Lounge — Traditional Tuna Poke
- Cocktails & Beer Cabin — Spicy Watermelon Margarita Craft Cocktail
- Xcursions Gift Shop — Signature Coaster Cupcake 4-Pack
- Latin Twist Cabin — Piña Colada Trifle
Alongside the delicious foods and wines available, Busch Gardens is offering a feast for the ears as well! There will be 23 musical acts filling the festival field stage for 11 rhythm-filled weekends. These acts will cover every genre, from rock to pop, country, and much more. Guests can enjoy these concerts on the main stage. The stage will be located past the cabins on the festival pathway. There is no need to worry about the cost because these concerts are included with park admission. VIP packages, showtimes, and to purchase reserved seating, visit BuschGardensTampa.com.
Below is a list of the 23 musical acts featured at food and wine festival.
- Kansas — March 11
- Maddie & Tae — March 12
- SWV — March 18
- Dustin Lynch — March 19
- Rodney Atkins — March 25
- Flo Rida — March 26
- Jeremy Camp — April 1
- MacKenzie Porter — April 2
- +LIVE+ — April 8
- The Fab Four — April 9
- 38 Special — April 15
- Mitchell Tenpenny — April 16
- Air Supply — April 22
- Gabby Barrett — April 23
- Hoobastank — April 29
- WALK THE MOON — April 30
For guests looking to celebrate Latin cultures, Busch Gardens has just what you are looking for with Cinco de Mayo and Viva la Música. Taking place every Saturday and Sunday from May 5 through the 21, the festival transforms into a melting pot of Latin dishes and music. Guests can celebrate the diverse Latino heritage through the authentic stories and preparation behind iconic foods and entertainment. Cinco de Mayo and Viva La Música will immerse you in culture with the authentic flavors and rhythms of Mexican, South American, and Caribbean countries.
Below is the full Latin artists’ lineup.
- The Como La Flor Band — May 5
- Celia Vive – A Tribute to Celia Cruz — May 6
- El Gran Combo — May 7
- Toño Rosario — May 13
- Grupo Niche — May 14
- Elvis Crespo — May 20
- Luisito Ayala y la Puerto Rican Power — May 21
Guests of Busch Gardens’ food and wine festival will get to experience a worldwide palette of food, wine, music, and culture all in one place. Information on purchasing tickets, the Annual Pass program, benefits, monthly rewards, and the current Fun Card special offer guests can head to the official website. Make sure to follow Busch Gardens on all social media to stay in the know about new events, special deals, and future announcements.