September has fallen upon us, kicking off the spookiest season of the year, which means Universal Orlando’s premiere Halloween event, Halloween Horror Nights, is now open!
This year, park guests will enjoy the terrifying event for a record-breaking 43 select nights starting now through October 31.
The event will be the most chilling yet, with iconic horror and pop culture legends, original abominations, creatures, and monsters creating Halloween twists and turns everywhere you look and, of course, 10 immersive haunted houses and five scare zones. But that’s not all; fans can take a break between scares and enjoy two live shows while indulging in the impressive lineup of food and beverages to help take the edge off and even check out the latest merchandise in a new Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store.
Below you can find a complete list of everything available during Halloween Horror Nights 2022:
10 Horrifying Haunted Houses
- The Weeknd: After Hours Nightmare: Step into a surreal living nightmare with characters and themes inspired by the multi-award-winning artist’s record-breaking music and short films.
- The Horrors of Blumhouse: Fans will find themselves trapped in two horror masterpieces, Freaky and The Black Phone.
- Halloween: This year, fans will come face-to-face with slasher icon Michael Myers as they escape his childhood home and experience favorite movie moments from the 1978 classic.
- Universal Monsters: Legends Collide: Horror fans will be in an all-out battle between three horror legends; The Wolf Man, Dracula, and The Mummy.
- Guests can try to escape six original haunted houses created by Universal Orlando’s entertainment team, sure to bring your worst fears to life. Spirits of the Coven, Halloween Horror Nights first haunted house Bugs: Eaten Alive. Explore a small village as the Chupacabra lurks around every corner in Fiesta de Chupacabras. Escape hellbent monsters and villains, trying to destroy the world in Hellblock. Visit the watery graves of undead fishermen in Dead Man’s Pier: Winter’s Wake and, of course, Descendants of Destruction, where you explore an underground subway of a toxic city as mutated humans fight for survival.
Five Scare Zones
- Horrors of Halloween: Face The Pumpkin Lord and all his devious subjects.
- Scarecrow: The Reaping: Narrowly escape scarecrows who will stop at nothing to harvest souls.
- Sweet Revenge: Run for your lives from bloodthirsty trick-or-treaters during a terrifying 1950s Halloween parade-gone-wrong.
- Graveyard: Deadly Unrest: Brave an ominous Halloween thunderstorm within a ghastly cemetery.
- Conjure the Dark: Encounter an evil sorceress bringing forth an army of ravenous monstrosities.
- Ghoulish! A Halloween Tale: Follow the Grim Reaper on the undertaking of what happens beyond the grave as popular, eerily remixed music brings the waters of the Universal Studios lagoon to life.
- Halloween Nightmare Fuel Wildfire: This sequel to last year’s Halloween Nightmare Fuel will feature a new Dreamer in the depths of a new nightmare set to a heart-pounding metal, rock, and electronic soundtrack.
For more information on Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2022, including ticket information and tips and tricks for the best event experience, please visit Universal Orlando’s official website.