Busch Gardens is set to kick off their fifth Bier Fest soon, where you’ll be able to sample an all-new Oktoberfest menu and refreshing brews!
There will be more than 50 drink options, including non-beer options such as ciders and sours.
Here are some of the brand-new offerings that you’ll be able to enjoy:
· NEW – Bratkartoffeln – Fried Potatoes with chives caramelized onions and bacon
· NEW – Konigsberger Klopse – German Meatballs in a white wine caper sauce
· NEW – Pretzel Bratwurst
· NEW – Sauerbraten Sliders
· NEW – Potato Pancakes
· NEW – Brisket Poutine
· NEW – Cheese Pierogis
· NEW – Ruben Brats
As well as some of the new drinks available:
NEW – Cigar City Fancy Papers Hazy IPA
· NEW – Leaven Brewing Cheeky Blonde
· NEW – Tampa Bay Brewing Reef Donkey
· NEW – Bitburger Premium Pilsner
· NEW – Coppertail Free Dive IPA
· NEW – Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc
· NEW – Keel Farms Agrarian Two Henrys Mango Cider
· NEW – Cigar City Homemade Apple Pie Cider
· NEW – Crooked Thumb Strawberry Sour
· NEW – Flying Boat Raspberry Passionfruit Sour
The Bier Fest sampler is also returning, with the best way to experience the festival! Samplers start at $35 and are available in quantities of 5, 8, and 12. Pass Members have access to an exclusive 15-item Sampler for the same price as a 12-item Sampler. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Bier Fest runs every weekend from Aug. 12 through Sept. 5 and is included with park admission. You can find out more information, here.