SeaWorld Orlando has announced the return of the fan-favorite Craft Beer Festival. The summertime event will run every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday starting August 5 through September 5 alongside the final weeks of Electric Ocean.
This year the festival will start earlier. Running from noon until one hour before the park closes, giving guests more time to enjoy the 20 different food samplings and 100 different beverage offerings, including domestic and local Florida favorite beers, wine, and frozen cocktails to help cool you off.
Guests can enjoy the flavors of Florida with local breweries like Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company, Crooked Can, Motorworks Brewing, and Orange Blossom Brewing Co. Below is the complete list of local Orlando brews featured at the festival.
- Ivanhoe Park Joyland American IPA
- Ivanhoe Park Tupac Shaporter American Porter
- Orange Blossom Honey Pilsner
- Orange Blossom City Beautiful IPA
- Crooked Can Octoberfest
- Crooked Can Highstepper American IPA
- Motorworks Brewing Pulp Friction Grapefruit IPA
- Motorworks Brewing Hiya Gourdie Pumpkin Ale
There are plenty of delicious beverage options, from wine to cocktails, to quench your thirst, including several new cocktails and beer options sure to satisfy.
- Blackberry Bramble: Hendrick’s Gin, Blackberry, Lemon
- Strawberry Frosé: Tito’s vodka, Beso Del Sol Rose Sangria, Strawberry
- Antarctica Chiller: Orange Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Lemonade
- Florida Ave Tangerine Splash Fruited Wheat Ale
- Brew Bus Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 3 Daughters Signature Apple Cider
- Ivanhoe Park Halftoberfest Vienna Lager
- Suncreek Strawberry Blonde Ambition Ale
- Swamp Head Wild Night Honey Cream Ale
- Brew Hub Key Lime Pie Sour
- Sierra Nevada Sunny Little Thing Citrus Wheat Ale
Flavorful Food Samplings
Beer isn’t the only thing the Craft Beer Festival has to offer. Guests can enjoy a variety of delicious mouthwatering dishes matched perfectly for your favorite brew, and this year guests can enjoy a handful of new food offerings.
- Sunshine City Dog: All Beef Hot Dog, Sunshine City Beer Infused Sauerkraut & Beer Cheese, Crispy Onions
- Birria Pork Tacos: Oaxaca Cheese, Charred Green Onion, Maduro Guajillo Chile Broth
- Oktoberfest Walking Taco: Frito’s, Oktoberfest Märzen Beer Chili, Shredded Lettuce, Cheddar, Sour Cream
- Slow Braised Beef Short Ribs: Creamy Stone Grits, Crispy Shallots, IPA Au Jus
- Boozy S’mores: Graham Cracker, Hefeweizen Marshmallow Fluff, Chocolate Ganache
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie: Milk Chocolate, Kentucky Bourbon, Caramelized Pecans
- Maduro Brown Ale Cupcake: Sponge Cake Soaked in Jameson Simple Syrup, Bailey’s Irish Buttercream Frosting
The party continues as guests can enjoy SeaWorld’s signature summer event, Electric Ocean. Allowing guests to enjoy live music, DJ dance parties, and incredible animal encounters all day and night while experiencing everything the Craft Beer Festival offers. Guests can end the night with the firework and fountain spectacular Ignite 360 from SeaWorld’s Sky Tower.
The best way to experience this year’s Craft Beer Festival is by purchasing a 2022 Fun Card, which offers park admission through December 31, 2022, for one low price. Park visitors can save up to 40% on Fun Cards during SeaWorld’s summer sale now through Sunday, July 31. Don’t forget to become an Annual Pass Member for $13 a month (plus tax) with no down payment. Pass Members can enjoy 12 months of visits with benefits like free parking, free guest tickets, access to special VIP events, savings on merchandise, and so much more.
For more information on Annual Passes, Fun Cards and everything the park has to offer, visit SeaWorld Orlando’s official website.