Universal Orlando Resort has announced the final lineup of unfathomable terrors for Halloween Horror Nights 2021! The additions include an array of twisted original haunted houses, five scare zones, and two live shows. The premier Halloween event will run on select nights from September 3 through October 31.
Guests can bravely tread five additional original haunted houses, where nightmare-inducing original stories with terrifying creatures will be told!
- Relive the Halloween Horror Nights’ town of Carey’s most horrifying haunts over the past 30 years in “Welcome to SCarey: Horror in the Heartland.”
- Follow in the footsteps of a legendary paranormal detective on a ghostly mission in “Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth.”
- Become entangled in the sinister roots of Halloween in “The Wicked Growth: Realm of the Pumpkin.”
- Fall victim to a fiendish theatre troupe in “Puppet Theatre: Captive Audience”
- Uncover the darker side of a seemingly innocent ritual in “Revenge of the Tooth Fairy”
These original experiences will round out this year’s macabre lineup of 10 haunted houses for Halloween Horror Nights 2021. The exciting event also features Netflix’s “The Haunting of Hill House,” “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre,” “Beetlejuice,” “Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives” and “Halloween Horror Nights Icons: Captured.”
Guests will not find refuge in the streets of Universal Orlando Resort. Five all-new scare zones will contain a legion of horror icons, otherworldly beings and more! Hundreds of menacing “scareactors” will emerge to stalk guests’ every move as they peruse through these terrifying zones:
- Enter the monstrous universe of iconic horror stories from “Crypt TV.”
- Attempt to escape the frights of scare zones’ past in “30 Years, 30 Fears.”
- Resist succumbing to an alien cyber regime overtaking a future dystopia in “Seek and Destroy.”
- Flee the wrath of the Terra Queen and her rooted, evil plans in “Gorewood Forest.”
- witness a box office “slash” in “Lights, Camera, Hacktion: Eddie’s Revenge.“
In addition to the new haunted houses and scare zones, Universal Orlando Resort’s Halloween Horror Nights 2021 will also feature two new live shows. The Marathon of Mayhem: Carnage Factory lagoon show will transform the expansive Universal Studios lagoon into renowned visions of fright, highlighting some of the top names in horror that are featured in this year’s event. And Halloween Nightmare Fuel will feature nocturnal creatures, aerialists of the night, and frightful fire performers in this fiery new show that will be set to pulse-pounding rock, metal, and electronica music.
The wildly popular Halloween event returns to Universal Studios Florida on select nights from September 3 through October 31. To purchase tickets and get the latest information, visit Universal Orlando Resort on the web. Be sure to purchase tickets in advance, as event nights are expected to sell out due to popular demand.