SeaWorld Orlando announced that their popular Seven Seas Food Festival will be returning February 5.
The event, which will take place every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, February 5 through May 9, will include face covering requirements, temperature checks, and increased cleaning and sanitation to ensure the safety of everyone.
Guests can discover the flavors of the globe at more than 26 festival marketplaces:
- Spice it up with flavors of the Caribbean: New Crispy Florida Cracked Conch and Jerk Chicken Hot Sliders!
- A new take on American favorites from Kraft-Heinz: Hot HONEYRACHA® Chicken Wings, Lobster, White Cheddar KRAFT® Mac N Cheese, and NEW! PHILLY® Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cheesecake.
- Bold new flavors from the Mediterranean: Goat Cheese Croquettes paired with specialty French wines and perfectly seared Lamb Chops with golden potatoes and feta.
- Fresh and sustainable bites and vegan delights: New Jackfruit Sloppy Joes and Tempura Mushrooms & Green Beans with Miso Glaze & Furikake.
- Delectable sweets and sips: Try an all-new tantalizing take on cheesecake with the White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cone or indulge in a Frozen Espresso Martini featuring Chameleon Cold Brew Coffee.
- Explore new beverages: Signature brews on tap from Dogfish Head, Yuengling, and Big Storm Brewing; tropical cocktails from Reyka Vodka and Milagro Tequila; frozen Jack Daniels slushes; Funky Buddha Seltzers, and much more to sip on!
- Sip with a purpose: This year, SeaWorld has proudly partnered with even more companies that give back to local communities and animal conservation efforts: Proud Pour, Beso Del Sol, and more.
A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival dishes and drinks can be found online at seaworld.com/orlando/events/
There will also be live events, including performances by Chris Janson, Blue Ӧyster Cult and Jeremy Camp.
For the best way to save, guests can purchase a 10-sample lanyard for $60 or save over 30% with the 15-sample lanyard. SeaWorld Orlando pass members can get 3 free samples with the purchase of a 15-sample lanyard.
- Advertisement -
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.