New York Comic Con previously announced its plans to go fully virtual this year due to the state of world events. Now, fans all across the multitude of fandoms are getting a first look at some of the engaging events that will be taking place between October 8 and October 11 on New York Comic Con’s YouTube channel. Alongside an array of panels, New York Comic Con will also be offering a virtual marketplace, contests, autographs, and even virtual meet and greets!
Check out the first wave of panels below:
- Animaniacs: Executive producer Wellesley Wild, co-executive producer Gabe Swarr and voice cast members Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Jess Harnell, and Maurice LaMarche will talk more in-depth about what’s to come with the previously announced reboot.
- Archer: Executive producer Casey Willis will host an interactive trivia event that at-home attendees will be able to play alongside voice actors of the show, H. Jon Benjamin, Aisha Tyler, Judy Greer, Chris Parnell, Amber Nash, and Lucky Yates.
- Doctor Who: Jodie Whittaker and Mandip Gill will be joined by moderator Melanie McFarland to discuss the recent seasons.
- Fear The Walking Dead: Ahead of its season 6 premiere in October, the panel is set to preview what has become of the now-separate group of survivors.
- The Godfather of Gaming: An exclusive chat with the Civilization game creator Sid Meier ahead of his book, Sid Meier’s Memoir!: A Life in Computer Games.
- Helstrom: Ahead of the series premiere on Hulu on October 16, cast and crew alongside creator Paul Zbyszewski will discuss the upcoming series and answer questions.
- Monsterland: Monsterland is a new series based on the collection of short stories from Nathan Ballingrud’s North American Lake Monsters. The panel will offer a behind-the-scenes look at the upcoming horror anthology, set to premiere on Hulu on October 2, which includes a conversation with cast and creator/showrunner Mary Law.
- M.O.D.O.K.: Marvel’s upcoming animated series will offer an exclusive first look at the adult series with creators Patton Oswalt and Jordan Blum as well as voice actors Aimee Garcia, Ben Schwartz, and Melissa Fumero.
- The Sandman: In celebration of the first audio adaption of The Sandman, Audible and DC will host a conversation with author Neil Gaiman and writer Dirk Maggs about the aforementioned adaptation.
- Stargirl: The DC series, which recently wrapped its first season on the CW, will host a panel with stars Brec Bassinger, Yvette Monreal, Anjelika Washington, Cameron Gellman, and Meg DeLacy alongside creator/executive producer Geoff Johns to share behind-the-scenes about the first season and discuss what’s next for the show.
- The Walking Dead: The panel is set to center around the season 10 finale, A Certain Doom, which is set to air on October 4.
- The Walking Dead: World Beyond: Information regarding the newest addition to The Walking Dead universe, The Walking Dead: World Beyond, set to premiere after the season 10 finale of The Walking Dead, will be discussed.
- The Watch: Moderated by Yvette Nicole Brown, the panel will be a discussion between stars Richard Dormer, Lara Rossi, Adam Hugill, Jo Eaton-Kent, and Marama Corlett, as well as executive producers Simon Allen and Richard Stokes. The panel will also showcase a first look at the new fantasy show from BBC America.
- What We Do in the Shadows: Cast members Matt Berry, Kayvan Novak, Natasia Demetriou, Harvey Guillén, Mark Proksch, as well as the creative team will participate in a live Q&A and will be answering fan questions.
- Lucasfilm Publishing: Moderated by This Week in Star Wars host Kristin Baver, join some of the biggest and best Star Wars authors as they discuss their exciting new projects. Featuring Daniel José Older, Preeti Chhibber, Phil Szostak, Katie Cook, Zoraida Cordova, and Amy Ratcliffe.
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Seven Seasons of Amazing Gear & Gadgets with Prop Master Scott Bauer, Live Auction Preview
- Prop Store is bringing over 500 lots of original props and costumes from all seven seasons of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to an online auction that will take place from October 8 to November 10 (for more information, head to Propstore.com). Join the series Prop Master Scott Bauer, as he discusses his experience working on Marvel television’s longest-running series and as he reveals the stories behind some of his favorite pieces that are set to be in the auction.
- Valiant: Before Paramount’s Harbinger hits big screens in 2021, learn about Valiant Entertainment’s upcoming comic and see a bold new take on the franchise. There will also be exclusive reveals from Ninjak, Bloodshot, X-O Manowar, Rai, and more, so stay tuned! The panel will be moderated by Tiffany of YouTube’s ComicPOP and feature Jeff Parker, Dennis “Hopeless” Hallum, and Senior Editors Heather Antos and Lysa Hawkins for an exclusive look at the future of the Valiant Universe and its newest must-read comics.
- Dungeons & Dragons Cookbook: Join authors Michael Witwer, Kyle Newman, and Jon Peterson of the new and official D&D cookbook, Heroes’ Feast, as they share how exactly they developed their recipes and culinary backstory from the different realms of the fantasy RPG.
Stay tuned for more announcements as they come for this year’s virtual New York Comic Con event!