Earlier this week, we reported that the Russo brothers’ production company, AGBO, is putting up a $100,000 prize pool in a Superhero Fantasy Football League. Joe Russo, ESPN analyst Matthew Berry, and 12 stars of different superhero films are competing in Fantasy Football to send a chunk of the pool money to a charity of their choice. Joe and Matthew discussed the league on ESPN this week and in their recap of the draft, the charities that will benefit from this competition were revealed.
- Matthew Berry- The V Foundation for Cancer Research
- Robert Downey Jr.- Guy Aquino’s Sacred Hearts Treatment Services for Addiction
- Paul Rudd- Big Slick
- Chris Hemsworth- Australian Childhood Foundation
- Tom Holland- The Brother’s Trust
- Chris Evans- Christopher’s Haven
- Miles Teller- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Michael B. Jordan- My Brother’s Keeper
- Ryan Reynolds- SickKids Foundation
- Chris Pratt- Brain Treatment Foundation
- Anthony Mackie- Stem NOLA
- Karen Gillan- Mikeysline
- Elizabeth Olsen- Stuart House
Trash talking has already begun (you can see it in the video below!), and it looks like it’s for a good cause. All of these organizations will be benefiting from this league, so stay tuned for updates.