With the newest live-action addition to the galaxy far, far away with Star Wars: Ahsoka on Disney+, Lucasfilm Consumer Products are releasing new products inspired by the series for fans to enjoy.
The newest wave of products features several items collectors won’t want to miss adding to their collections:
- The Black Series Sabine Wren Premium Electronic Helmet from Hasbro, available now for pre-order.
- Faux leather moto jacket inspired by Sabine Wren and Hera Syndulla from Heroes & Villains.
- Embody the spirit of rebellion with brand-new Ahsoka Tano inspired silicone rings from Enso Rings, available in sapphire, pearl and copper colors.
- Premium chair sleeves inspired by the former Jedi knight, designed for the Secretlab TITAN Evo.
- Ahsoka-inspired armor and weapons coming soon to Star Wars: The Old Republic and a special limited-time event taking place on the holotables: “Time To Begin Again” in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
- Be sure to also catch Ahsoka in the world of Fortnite as she becomes an unlockable outfit with a purchase of the current Season’s Battle Pass.
Check out a video of Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau interacting with some of the new Ahsoka-inspired products below.
New episodes of Star Wars: Ahsoka are released Tuesdays on Disney+ at 6 p.m. PST/9 p.m. EST. Stay up to date on the series with episodic recaps from Nerds & Beyond week to week here.