One of the most wholesome families on television is making their way to Digital and physical formats next month. Beginning on July 12, viewers can bring home the Belcher family’s latest adventure in The Bob’s Burgers Movie. The movie will be available in UHD, HD, and SD Digital formats on July 12, with Blu-ray combo pack and DVD formats available for purchase the following week on July 19. A 4K Ultra HD SteelBook® edition will be available exclusively through Best Buy.
The Bob’s Burgers Movie follows the Belchers as they gear up for the summertime, their busiest time of year for the restaurant. Their plans are severely derailed when a sinkhole opens right in front of the entrance. With Linda and Bob already struggling with loans, they try and find a way to make up their potential lost revenue. Meanwhile, Tina, Gene, and Louise become involved in a murder mystery that may be the restaurant’s saving grace.
H. Jon Benjamin, John Roberts, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, and Kristen Schaal reprise their roles as the titular Belcher family for the movie. Additional voice cast includes Larry Murphy, Kevin Kline, Zach Galifianakis, and David Wain. The screenplay was written by Loren Bouchard and Nora Smith, and directed by Bouchard and Bernard Derriman.
The Blu-ray and DVD formats come with a number of bonus features, including:
- Audio commentary from Benjamin, Roberts, Mintz, Mirman, Schaal, Bouchard, Derriman, Smith, and production designer Ruben Hickman
- Making-Of featurette about the process of turning the FOX series into a feature film
- Theatrical short titled “My Butt Has a Fever” seen only in select theaters. The theatrical version and a behind-the-scenes animatic version will be included.
- Deleted scenes both with and without audio commentary
- Animated extra animatics for “Sunny Side Up Summer,” “Lucky Ducks,” “Not That Evil,” and the end credits
- Animated extras about the animation process for select scenes from the movie
Along with the Digital release, The Bob’s Burgers Movie will be available to stream on Hulu on July 12.
Watch the opening musical number from the movie below.
Nice post 😄