Stands is one of the funniest Twitter accounts out there, peddling hilarious commentary as well as fandom merch. Today, those two talents combined when the company decided to release the self-proclaimed “Rejection Collection” of Supernatural patches.
Not long ago, Stands released two patches in two different designs: Destiheller and Perpetua Uia. However, the account also took to Twitter to show the designs that landed in the reject pile — and of course, fans loved them.
Now, Stands has decided to release the “Rejection Collection” once and for all, and there are a plethora of new (and hilarious) patches available for purchase.
- “This Dumb Show is My Entire Life” Patch
- “I Died 423 Times and All I Got Was This Stupid Patch” Patch
- “Sam’s Hair Deserved Better” Patch
- I got a Third Degree Burn for THis?” Patch
- “I’d Rather Be Wearing A Wayward Sisters Patch” Patch
- “Miracle Deserved Better” Patch
- “My Grandma is Afraid of Me” Patch
All patches from the Rejection Collection are priced at $10 a pop. As of now, patches are expected to begin shipping in September. Don’t hesitate, get your cracky fandom merch today by visiting Stands’ website.