Halloween is back at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and with a vengeance.
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has announced the return of its premier Halloween event Howl-O-Scream, along with the return of their iconic haunted houses including, two all-new haunted houses sure to give guests a hair-raising good time. Guest’s looking for a good fright will find themselves with no place to hide as they are stalked by zombies, horrifying clowns, werewolves, and so much more as they make their way through eight different scare zones.
The fan-favorite event will include musical entertainment with the return of “Fiends!” to the Festival Field with “The Rolling Bones” performing rock covers over at Dragon Fire Grill.
Howl-O-Scream is intended for mature audiences and is a separately ticketed event. Available on select dates, the terrifyingly fun event begins Friday, September 10, and will run until October 31. Below is the complete list of everything the Halloween event has to offer.
- Two ALL-NEW Haunted Houses: Dark minds have been brewing new ways to terrify those brave enough to enter two all-new original experiences.
- Three Returning Houses with Reimagined Nightmares: Three fan-favorite frights will come back from the dead to consume guests with fear in new ways.
- Eight Scare Zones, plus three unpredictable hordes: The scares are everywhere, including an unmarked zone and new terrors lurking in every corner of the park.
- Fan-Favorite “Fiends!” returns to the Festival Field Stage: The raunchy monster dance party will return to its spacious outdoor venue for more devilish antics from Dr. Freakenstein and his gang of ghouls.
- “The Rolling Bones” light up the stage at Dragon Fire Grill: As guests fuel up on a pre-fear feast, the live performance of this skeleton band lights up Dragon Fire Grill with epic covers of classic rock anthems.
Tickets for Howl-O-Scream are available for purchase now, as well as exclusive discounts for Fun Card and Annual Pass members. Hurry, so you don’t miss out on the lowest prices of the year. For more information on ticket prices and other experiences coming to the event this year, be sure to visit the Howl-O-Scream official website.