After a long break from touring and live shows, it seems some artists are ready to hit the road once again! Shinedown is one of those bands, having announced new 2021 tour dates for this Fall starting in September. The tour will be exclusive to the U.S. with special guests The Struts and Zero 9:36 opening on select dates.
Pre-sales for the band’s fan club, Shinedown Nation, will begin Tuesday, May 18, at 10 a.m. ET via Ticketmaster. Tickets for the general public will go on sale on Friday, May 21 at 10 a.m. ET. For more information about tour dates and other details regarding Shinedown, please visit the band’s official website here.
Shinedown’s Fall 2021 Tour Dates:
- September 10 – WDHA’s Family Reunion in Newark, NJ at the Prudential Center with Seether, Candlebox, and Ayron Jones
- September 17 – 93X Family Reunion in Minneapolis, MN at the Target Center with Seether, Mammoth, and Aryon Jones
- September 18 – Milwaukee, MN at the Eagles Ballroom with Zero 9:36
- September 21 – Bonner Springs, KS at the Azura Amphitheater with The Struts and Zero 9:36
- September 22 – Lincoln, NE at the Pinewood Bowl with The Struts and Zero 9:36
- September 24 – Oklahoma City, Ok at the Zoo Amphitheatre with The Struts and Zero 9:36
- September 25 – Irving, TX at the Pavilion Toyota Music Factory with The Struts
- September 26 – Rogers, AR at the Walmart AMP with The Struts and Zero 9:36
- September 28 – Houston, TX at the Smart Financial Center with The Struts
- October 2 – 98ROCKFEST at Tampa, FL at the Amalie Arena with Seether, Candlebox, Fozzy, Ayron Jones, Dirty Honey, Zero 9:36, and Skratch N Sniff
- October 8 – 107.3 Planet Radio in St. Augustine, FL at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre with Dirty Honey
- October 9 – WJRR’s Earthday Birthday in Orlando, FL at Tinker Field with Bush, Candlebox, 10 Years, Dirty Honey, Fozzy, Zero 9:36, Royal Bliss, and more
Shinedown is an American rock band formed in 2001 in Jacksonville, Florida, by vocalist Brent Smith. After the release of their first two albums, the makeup of the band changed, settling on the lineup that would exist until today with original members Smith and drummer Barry Kerch, along with new additions Zach Meyers on guitar and Eric Bass on bass. The band released their first studio album, Leave A Whisper, in 2003, and has come out with a new album about every three years after that. Their second album, Us and Them, was released in 2005, The Sound of Madness in 2008, Amaryllis in 2012, Threat to Survival in 2015, and lastly Attention Attention in 2018. The band has sold more than 10 million records worldwide, and currently holds the spot as the band with the most singles on the Billboard Mainstream Rock charts, with 16 singles. Shinedown is currently working on their seventh album with the intention to release it in the latter half of 2021.