The count down to 2021 has begun, and Universal Orlando Resort has announced an exclusive dining experience to help ring in the new year.
Guests visiting Universal CityWalk and select hotels on Thursday, December 31 will have a chance to enjoy all-new prix fixe menus. This all-new dining experience will allow guests to choose from multiple options, allowing them to create their own three-course meal for one set price to individually-priced menu items.
Universal CityWalk locations and special menu items for New Year’s Eve.
- Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food: Tamale Fritters with Pork Belly, Achiote Marinated Top Sirloin, and Seasonal Flan.
- Bigfire: Three-course, prix fixe dinner featuring traditional American fare and entrees such as Dry Aged Porterhouse, Bison Filet, Cedar Plank Lobster Tail, and more.
- Bob Marley—A Tribute to Freedom: Caribbean-inspired cuisine including Ackee & Saltfish Wontons, Rum Braised Lamb Shank, and Rum & Raisin Bread Pudding.
- The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar: Three-course, prix fixe dinner that features Asian-inspired entrees such as Shoyu Miso Salmon, Wagyu, Duck, Tofu, and more.
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville: Tropical-inspired menu featuring items like Tequila-Spiked Shrimp Ceviche, Crab-Crusted Florida Snapper, and Passion Fruit Mousse.
- NBC Sports Grill & Brew: Lobster Corn Dogs, Surf & Turf Wagyu Burger, and Praline Chocolate Crunch Cake.
- Pat O’Brien’s: This Bourbon Street-themed eatery will include options such as a Pork Belly Wedge Salad, Blackened Beef Filet “Oscar” and Butterscotch Pudding.
- The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen: Three-course, prix fixe dinner featuring entrees such as New York Strip Steak au Poivre, Pan Roasted Salmon, Wild Mushroom & Truffle Risotto, and more.
- VIVO Italian Kitchen: Three-course, prix fixe dinner with entrees such as Lobster Risotto, Piedmontese Beef Tenderloin, Pistachio Grouper, and more.
Prix Fixe menus start at $49.95. Reservations can be made for any of the listed CityWalk locations by calling 407-224-3663.
Universal Orlando’s hotel locations and special menu items for New Year’s Eve.
- Hard Rock Hotel: The Kitchen will have a three-course, prix fixe dinner featuring entrees such as a Grilled Hoisin Glazed Pork Chop, Grilled Porcini Dusted Beef Tenderloin, Pan Seared Florida Red Snapper, and more.
- In addition, Guests ringing in 2021 at Hard Rock Hotel can enjoy a family-style breakfast at The Kitchen on New Year’s Day.
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel: Trattoria del Porto will have a buffet with nine displays including a carving station with Roasted Prime Rib and Salmon Wellington, and hot main selections including Citrus Glazed Ocean Bass, Braised Short Rib and Cauliflower, Root Vegetable Casserole, and more.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Islands Dining Room will have a prix fixe dinner featuring foods from different regions around the world in its “Around the World Celebration.”
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort: Bayliner Diner will have a New Year’s Eve Carving Special offering from noon to 11 p.m. that features Beef Striploin, Truffle Roasted Potatoes, and Broccoli Florets.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites: Beach Break Cafe will feature carving stations that include Slow Roasted Beef Striploin and other items.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites: Pier 8 Market will feature carving stations that include Slow Roasted Beef Striploin and more.
Guests can make reservations to the following hotels by calling 407-503-3463.
Florida residents can now turn their dining experience into a staycation as they ring in the new year with low rates at the all-new Universal’s Endless Summer Resort, Dockside Inn and Suites. Now until January 2, 2021, guests can book standard rooms and 2-Bedroom Suites for under $100 per night. You can book your reservations here.
You can find more information on the New Year’s Eve dining experience by visiting Universal Orlando Resorts official website.