Everything You Need to Know About Busch Gardens’ ‘Howl-O-Scream’
Busch Gardens’ Howl-O-Scream officially kicks off tonight, September 22, for another year of horrifying fun. The event is celebrating 20 years of fear, and it’s sure to kick off a great season at the theme park.
This year’s event will run through November 2, on select nights, until 1:00 a.m. Take a look at a breakdown of what you can expect below!
You can purchase a single night ticket to Howl-O-Scream starting at $39.99 (+tax). Want to attend more than once? You can purchase an unlimited ticket, where you can attend all 22 nights, starting at $84.99 (+tax). There’s also many other options include a Busch Gardens day ticket + Howl-O-Scream, group tickets, and a front line fear pass, which will get you to the front of the lines of every house and thrill ride.
There’s also a VIP Tour, food options, and more.
To see all of the ticket options and to purchase tickets, visit Howl-O-Scream’s website.
- The Residence – Discover the domestic demons within this suburban home
- Death Water Bayou: Wrath of the Queen – Descend into the swamps if you dare…
- Insomnia: Patient’s Revenge – Every door in this haunted asylum leads to your worst nightmare
- Motel Hell: Infestation – The exterminator has turned his noxious attacks on you
- The Black Spot: Bloodshed – An infamous pirate has you marked for death and he has you right where he wants you
- Simon’s Slaughterhouse – By merely walking into the house, you have agreed to play Simon’s sick and twisted games.
- First Fear
- Little Nightmares
- Carpe Noctem
- Camp DOA
- Hell on Wheels
- Dia De Los Muertos
- Maniac Midway
- Deadly Toys
- Meat Market
The rides open during Howl-O-Scream include the all new Tigris, Cobra’s Curse, Falcon’s Fury, Cheetah Hunt, Montu, SheiKra & Kumba.
The show, Fiends, will take place at the Stanleyville Theater and will feature captivating creatures of the night that infect you with dance fever and keep your pulse pounding with their deranged dance party.
For frequently asked questions, more information, and to purchase tickets, please visit Howl-O-Scream’s website!