Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park California has announced that guests will have the opportunity for new adventures with Snoopy and the kids with these exciting new additions! Camp Snoopy is an amazing experience where guests can be fully immersed in the world of Peanuts while exploring the six-acre area.
Vice president and general manager Jon Storbeck was quoted as saying, “Our newly reimagined Camp Snoopy will allow parents and kids to ride and play together and be truly immersed in a summer camp experience, right alongside the entire Peanuts Gang.”
Below is a list of all the fun new activities and rides Knott’s Berry Farm, Camp Snoopy, has to offer!
- Snoopy’s Tenderpaw Twister: When guests enter Camp Snoopy Headquarters, they can become a Beagle Scout! Scout Master Snoopy and his troop will take you on a ride with the new Snoopy’s Tenderpaw Twister Coaster! This family coaster takes kids of all ages through the forest, traveling up hills, and delivers a pint-sized launch. The best part is your child won’t even have to ask to ride again because this roller coaster goes around twice!
- Off-Road Rally: Visitors will get to choose a jeep that has been themed to different Peanuts characters to take on their adventure. Prepare to drive through an expanded track and terrain, while racing to the finish line. Families will find funny road signs and obstacles along the way as they attempt to collect checkpoints to win!
- Sally’s Swing Along: This super-sized swing set will provide an opportunity for parents and kids to sit side by side as they glide 10 feet toward the sky and gently back down.
- Barrell Bridge and Waterfall: This adventure lets kids navigate and put their skills to the test as they find their way across a bouncy barrel bridge to the case that lies beyond. Parents can relax and observe from the new lookout terrace or join in the fun as Snoopy’s canoe rocks above.
- Beagle Express: Visitors will have the chance to hop aboard the Beagle Express, the locomotive train has a nice relaxing ride planned. The train takes riders through a series of short scenes, over a cozy covered bridge, as you watch Snoopy and the kids decorate their cabins while preparing for jamboree activities.
- Camp Snoopy Theater: This new area will allow campers to gather under a roomy rustic theater, filled with log benches for seating. Like a true camp experience, it provides a large firepit at the base of the stage that will be lit evenings for special entertainment. During the day, theater attendees will get to watch a new Camp Snoopy show! The new theater will also offer families more shade and a larger stroller parking area.
- Meet and Greets: Meet your favorite Peanuts characters like Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Pigpen, Sally, Marcie, and, of course, Snoopy. The characters will be found at different locations throughout Camp Snoopy at varying times daily.
- Camp Post Office: Previously known as Woodstock’s Airmail, guests will still get to strap into their seats with their favorite feathered sidekick. Enjoy soaring into the sky and back down again on this fun ride for all ages.
- Snoopy Camp Store: This store will house all of your essentials for camping and everything else. Located near the Grizzly Lodge dining hall and has new decor, menu items, and brand new family restrooms.
Knott’s Farm is also excited to announce their annual Seasons of Fun lineup! There is something exciting for the family all year long!
- Winter: This year will wrap up with Snoopy, snow, and Santa, running until January 5th. Visitors will be immersed in classic holiday cheer as they enjoy festive treats, holiday shows, and Snoopy and the Peanuts gang in their annual show on ice. Also, beginning in January, the beloved Peanuts will take over the entire park for Knott’s Peanuts Celebration, January 27th through February 25th.
- Spring: Spring brings the famous Knott’s Boysenberry Festival! Returning from March 8th through April 28th, this one-of-a-kind festival brings boysenberry-inspired food and drink offerings created by Knott’s culinary team, artisan crafters, live shows, music, and entertainers around every corner.
- Summer: The summer of 2024 will bring back two favorites. Ghost Town Alive! will immerse guests in the western town of Calico exploring all sorts of adventures and role play. Also, coming back will be Knott’s Summer Nights, where the fun heats up when the sun goes down. With Tastes of Summer, featuring the best of So Cal’s local music scene, plus backyard fun from Calico Park to Charleston Circle. Both events will run from June 14th until September 2nd. Summertime just wouldn’t be complete without a visit to Knott’s Soak City Waterpark! The park is open beginning May 18th through Sept 8th. Guests can catch a ride down 23 different slides ranging from speed and tube to body slides. For a more relaxing trip, join one of the longest lazy rivers in the country.
- Fall: Fall at Knott’s offers a spooktacular family-friendly Halloween event! Knott’s Spooky Farm runs from September 26th until October 31st. Also, join them on Columbus Day as they invite little ghouls to wear their favorite costumes and go trick-or-treating. Not leaving out the thrill seekers Knott’s Scary Farm, California’s longest-running Halloween theme park event, promises terrifying scare zones and frightening mazes. This event runs from September 19th until November 2nd.
Knott’s Berry Farm has fun for the entire family and offers unlimited access and visits with their 2024 season pass. For pricing, admission, and more information about season passes can be found here.