SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas celebration is set to begin on November 12, and carry on through January 2.
There will be holiday entertainment including the New Sounds of the Season and Sesame Street Christmas Parade. You can also grab a picture with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer or head to Wild Arctic and visit Santa himself.
Here’s all of the entertainment from SeaWorld:
- NOW NIGHTLY! Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountains Finale – Each Christmas Celebration night, SeaWorld celebrates the season during Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountains Finale, featuring soaring fountains, dazzling lights, and festive fireworks, choreographed to joyous holiday musical favorites. Experience an amazing SeaWorld Christmas connection that illuminates the night sky. At Park Close on select Christmas Celebration nights.
- Elmo’s Christmas Wish Show – Join Cookie Monster, Rosita, Grover, and Zoe as they help Elmo find his Christmas wish! Families are sure to be singing and dancing along while watching this fun holiday show.
- Sounds of the Season – Be there as festive weekend music makes its way to SeaWorld for this year’s Christmas Celebration! See a variety of talented acts take to the Nautilus Theater stage to bring the spirit of the season to life. These special live concerts and theatrical performances are held event days November 12 – January 2.
RETURNING THIS YEAR
- Sesame Street Christmas Parade – The Sesame Street Christmas Parade features fantastic, festively decorated floats with show-stopping performances that celebrate the magic of the holiday season! The whole family will experience an energetic Christmas celebration with Sesame Street friends, including Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, Bert, Ernie, and more. Guests are sure to sing, dance, and be merry with their favorite furry friends.
- Winter Wonderland On Ice – Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels and lights as skaters dazzle and delight in a show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer – Guests are immersed in the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at Rudolph’s ChristmasTown. Stroll outdoors past life-size story book vignettes featuring the classic tale, and meet beloved characters including Rudolph and Bumble.
- Rudolph’s Movie Experience – Rudolph and his friends star in this special-effects movie that will get the entire family in the holiday spirit, playing daily in the Sea Port Theater.
- Public Ice Skating at Bayside Stadium – Guests can experience outdoor ice skating as they skate alongside the water of SeaWorld’s central lagoon throughout the day in a beautiful winter wonderland.
There’s also more to celebrate than just Christmas.
- Hanukkah Celebration – Celebrate the festival of lights at SeaWorld! From November 28 through December 6, gather with your friends and family to view the traditional lighting of the menorah in Sesame Street Land™ throughout Hanukkah.
- Kwanzaa Festivities – Join SeaWorld’s celebration of Kwanzaa! Taking place December 26 through January 1, guests can enjoy a joyous time of reflection and celebration of African heritage with the nightly lighting of the kinara in Sesame Street Land™.
- New Year’s Eve – Spend the final day of 2021 enjoying SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration then ring in the New Year as vibrant fireworks fill the night sky at midnight on December 31.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorld’s website.