Building on the brand’s legacy as a hit movie maker, Paramount+ is dramatically scaling its feature film offering to include more than 2,500 popular titles by the end of summer 2021. The world-class movie library will be complemented by a summer slate of highly anticipated originals, plus an unrivaled sports package that includes hundreds of marquee soccer matches. The streaming service’s already extensive content portfolio is now available to subscribers at a new low-cost tier of just $4.99/month, starting today.
More than 1,000 premium movies will be introduced this week, starting June 10, including the exclusive debut of Infinite, a sci-fi action film starring Mark Wahlberg and Chiwetel Ejiofor and directed by Antoine Fuqua. Later this summer, the service will premiere the much anticipated PAW Patrol: The Movie on August 20, the same day it hits theaters. It will also become the streaming home for A Quiet Place Part II, following its successful theatrical release.
The renowned movie collection that will be rolled out all summer will include the following popular titles:
- Action and adventure films, including Terminator: Dark Fate, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, Red Dawn, Skyfall, The Avengers, Gemini Man, and The Rhythm Section
- Critically acclaimed titles, including Rocketman, Judy, Florence Foster Jenkins, The Wolf of Wall Street, Revolutionary Road, 71, The Soloist, The Birdcage, The Full Monty, and Little Women
- Kids and family favorites, including Dora and the Lost City of Gold, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Addams Family, Wonder Park, The Adventures of Tintin, and Charlotte’s Web
- Horror titles, including Body Cam, Saint Maud, Crawl, Child’s Play, Gretel & Hansel, Pet Sematary, The Prodigy, The Haunting, Paranormal Activity 3 & 4, and Arachnophobia
- Comedies, including Like a Boss, The Hustle, Valley Girl, What Men Want, Fighting with My Family, The Little Hours, The Dictator, I Love You, Man, Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa, Tropic Thunder, No Strings Attached, Hello, My Name Is Doris, and The School of Rock.
The collection of Paramount+ original series will continue to expand this summer with the premiere and return of original series that span scripted dramas, kids and family, reality, comedy, music, and documentaries. The summer slate includes iCarly (June 17), Evil (June 20), RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars (June 24), RuPaul’s Drag Race Untucked! (June 24), The Good Fight (June 24), Behind The Music (July 29), Star Trek; Lower Decks (August 12), and more.
As home to CBS Sports’ English-language soccer coverage in the U.S., Paramount+’s packed summer of soccer is well underway, featuring Concacaf Men’s World Cup Qualifiers in June, the start of qualifiers for UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, and UEFA Europa Conference League, the start of Italy’s Serie A season in August, and Argentina’s Liga Profesional de Fútbol, Campeonato Brasileirão Série A, and NWSL regular season competition throughout the summer.
Paramount+ has two pricing tiers available to U.S. subscribers that package the best of live and on-demand programming. Starting today, Paramount+ will provide the Essential Plan, an all-new, ad-supported tier at $4.99 per month. Paramount+ also offers a Premium Plan at $9.99 per month that features commercial-free, on-demand entertainment with 4K, HDR, and Dolby Vision and mobile downloads and more. Go to www.paramountplus.com to learn more about the pricing tiers.