Get ready to splish, splash, and slide.
Aquatica Orlando’s premier water park is sliding into spring in a big way. The water park has announced the opening date for Florida’s first and only dueling racer. Riptide Race is an adrenalin-fueled waterslide where teams go head to head in a race to the finish line. Riptide Race allows guests of all ages to experience a high-speed adventure as they race through twists and turns and launches on April 3.
The fun doesn’t end there. Aquatica has announced two new dining experiences that guests can enjoy in between races.
Relax and unwind at Ke-Re’s Bar, a brand new dining experience for 2021. Guests can enjoy a relaxing and physically distant experience at the all-new open-air bar as they soak in the sun with unbeatable views of the park while enjoying a refreshing cocktail including:
- Pineapple Plunge: Malibu Coconut Rum and Pineapple with a twist of Amaretto and Butterscotch.
- Orlando Vice: A flavorful fusion of two island classics — Pina Colada and Strawberry Daiquiri.
- Ke-Re’s Riptide Margarita: Milagro Tequila, mixed with lemonade and the perfect balance of cranberry, strawberry, and lime.
If you are looking for exciting new flavors to sink your teeth into, guests will be to check out Papa’s Cantina opening soon at Aquatica Orlando. The all-new dining experience offers an array of vibrant flavors fit for a racing champion. Guests can enjoy a limited-capacity dining experience while sampling the crave-able bites Papa’s Cantina has to offer, such as:
- Signature Empanadas with a wide variety of savory and sweet fillings. Try the fresh and flavor-packed buffalo chicken, the classic beef and cheese, or the light and airy spinach artichoke empanadas. Save room for dessert and indulge in the perfect sweet hazelnut empanada.
- Boneless Wings seasoned, and hand-tossed to perfection in Papa’s signature sauces. Take the heat, zest it up, or amplify the flavor with Papa’s Secret Sauce.
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Refreshers, featuring Barrilitos Aguas Frescas. Come try refreshing flavors like Watermelon, Strawberry Hibiscus, and Mango Lime.
- Papa’s Special, the ultimate combination of flavor with 4 empanadas, 12 boneless wings, and your choice of 3 signature dipping sauces.
Now’s your chance to be among the first to ride on Riptide Racer with an Annual Pass. For a limited time, guests can save up to 20% on an Annual Pass. Passes start as low as $11.00 per month, but you have to hurry because this offer only lasts until March 28.
- Advertisement -
To stay up-to-date on Riptide Race and all the fun Aquatica has to offer, be sure to visit SeaWorld Orlando’s official website.