This summer at Walt Disney World, the special ticketed after hours event will now feature your favorite Disney Villains! This occasion allows guests to arrive at 7 p.m. to still enjoy the fireworks, rides, and more before the park is closed off for the event. After hours, you can have lower wait times, specialty snacks and drinks and more that you won’t be able to get any other time!
Here are some of the wickedly, exciting moments to come:
- A Brand-New Disney Villains Stage Show – Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show, Villains Unite the Night, which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon – Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Villanous Enhancements: Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Wickedly Good Food & Beverage -A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
- Event Merchandise – Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- One Notorious Item to Note: Ever driven to stand out in their unpredictable and audacious fashion, while the Villains will be entertaining guests in the new stage show, they will not be participating in character greetings during the event.
Not only that, you can dress as your favorite evil villain as you enjoy your night at the Magic Kingdom. Tickets cost $139 plus tax before the event, and $144 plus tax the night of. Tickets begin going on sale April 29.
Here are the nights that this private affair takes place:
- Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Monday, July 1, 2019
- Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Thursday, August 8, 2019
Check out Disney Parks Blog or visit https://disneyparks.disney.go.com for more information!