Southern California’s most extreme Halloween event, Halloween Horror Nights, has begun at Universal Studios Hollywood! The event’s premiere on September 14th was attended by icons of Hollywood and television, including Jamie Lee Curtis, Stranger Things‘ Caleb McLaughlin and Gaten Matarazzo, and filmmaker Eli Roth.
This year’s terrifying lineup of “Halloween Horror Nights” lineup mazes and attractions includes:
- “Stranger Things” – Netflix’s critically-acclaimed series comes to life for the first time in an all-new maze featuring the Upside Down and the predatory Demogorgon.
- “Poltergeist” – Inspired by MGM’s iconic supernatural horror film characterized as one of the scariest movies of all time.
- “Universal Monsters” – A contemporary twist on Universal’s original cinematic Monsters featuring an original score produced and composed by GRAMMY® Award-winning musician, SLASH.
- “Trick ‘R Treat” – Based on the Legendary Pictures’ cult Halloween classic movie directed by Michael Dougherty.
- “The First Purge” – Inspired by Universal Pictures’ blockbuster thriller franchise, where all crime is legal for 12 hours.
- “Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers” – The iconic slasher is back in an all-new maze based on the classic Halloween franchise.
- “The Horrors of Blumhouse: Chapter Two” – A killer maze that unites two hit movies produced by Jason Blum – Blumhouse’s Truth or Dare and Unfriended.
- “The Walking Dead” – Universal Studios Hollywood’s permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s record-breaking television series
- “Terror Tram: Hollywood Harry’s Dreadtime Storiez” – The notorious serial killer clown that terrorized Universal’s famed backlot returns as the host of this year’s Terror Tram.
- Jabbawockeez -The award-winning hip hop dance crew returns.
The event continues on select dates throughout September, October, and November.
The following are the various tickets options:
- All-new R.I.P. Tour: Groups of up to 12 can scare in style with all-new R.I.P. Tour featuring exclusive experiences with a VIP guide, trolley transportation, valet parking, a gourmet buffet dinner and drinks plus unlimited Universal Express privileges to mazes and attractions.
- After 2 p.m. Day/Night Combo: Experience the park’s popular attractions, by day and remain for the terror that awaits by night.
- Multi-Night Passes options: Frequent Fear Pass – Visit up to 21 select nights.
Ultimate Fear Pass – Scare every single night of the event.
2 Nights of Fear Pass – Scare for two select nights.
- Universal Express™ This in-demand pass enables guests to enjoy one-time express access to mazes, attractions, Terror Tram experience Jabbawockeez performance.
Visit the Halloween Horror Nights website for information on dates and how to purchase tickets!