We are looking for new staff members!
We are looking for people who are passionate about pop culture – movies, television, books and more. Writers can write on a variety of topics, or stick to one topic such as Supernatural, Disney, Star Wars, The Flash, Arrow, video games or any topic of your choosing. You’ll be providing news, original posts and more.
We’re also looking for anyone who can review shows, movies, etc. If you want to review every episode of a particular show as it airs, we’d love that too!
Here’s the subjects we’re currently looking for writers for:
- Movies (doing reviews of movies that come out, reporting on news, trailers, etc.)
- The Flash
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
- Roswell, NM
- This Is Us
- Wynonna Earp
- Stranger Things
- The Walking Dead
- Other suggestions are welcome!
- Books (writing reviews, news, etc.)
- Conventions (SDCC, Creation, Fan Expo, etc. – Doing reviews of conventions, updates on guests, etc.)
- Video Games
- Mobile Gaming
- Theme Parks
- Disney World/Disneyland
- Universal Studios
- Busch Gardens
- Theater (news, reviews, etc.)
– All we ask is that you can write without a lot of errors and have a good understanding of the English language.
– You must be over 18 years old and live in the US.
Please note: all positions at this time are non-paid and voluntary positions only. While we do not pay, we do have some great perks! Writers on our staff have been able to interview people such as Matt Cohen, Rob Benedict, Richard Speight, Jr., Robbie Thompson and Rachel Miner. We’ve also had some of our staff attend conventions as press.
It’s a great way to join a team of people who are passionate about a variety of topics. We started off doing blogging for other sites, eventually building our own with millions of hits. It’s a great way to get your foot in the door with experience.
If you’re interested, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and what you’d like to write about.