Marvel and ABC Studios are getting ready for the series finale of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. that is right around the corner by teaming up with Prop Store to auction off over 500 original props, costumes and set decoration items used on the show.
- Mack’s shotgun axe from season 7
- Daisy’s “Quake” costume from season 5
- Robbie Reyes’ “Ghost Rider” costume from season 4
- The Darkhold Book from season 4 and Marvel’s Runaways
- Mike Petersen’s “Deathlok” costume from season 5
- Bobbi’s “Mockingbird” costume with batons from season 2
- Deke’s space costume with light-up helmet and light-up gravitonium belt from season 5
- Mace’s “The Patriot” stunt costume from season 4
- Fury’s costume components with toolbox cube from season 1
- AIDA’s “Madame Hydra” full cloak costume with wig from season 4
- Asgardian Berserker Staff pieces from season 1
- Yo-Yo’s gloves from seasons 5-7
- Coulson’s light-up S.H.I.E.L.D. badge from season 1
- May’s Hydra costume from season 4
- Coulson’s Chronicom LMD costume from seasons 6 and 7
Fans and collectors will be able to bid on items from all seven seasons of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which will also come with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Prop Store and Marvel Entertainment EVP and Creative Director, Joe Quesada. Fans can register for the auction now for a free chance to win one of five original prizes from the series that includes a S.H.I.E.L.D. patch, Hydra patch, or C.A.S.T. chair back. Beginning August 14, preview galleries for each season will be added weekly. The live auction will take place this November.
Read our recaps from the final season here and catch the last episodes of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Wednesdays at 10 p.m. ET/9 p.m. CT on ABC, streaming the next day on Hulu and On Demand.