‘The Wizards – Enhanced Edition’ Now Available on Playstation
The Wizards – Enhanced Edition is now available at participating North American retailers. The Wizards is a time-traveling tale of arcane secrets in which players use hand-gestures to cast elemental spells that freeze, burn and electrocute legions of orcs, goblins and dragons invading the enchanting realm of Meloria.
The Enhanced Edition adds a brand-new level to the Story Campaign with a fresh map to explore, new battles to face, and expanded lore to absorb. Players seeking global competition can try their magical hands in the Arena Mode, confronting endless waves of enemies to conjure up a spot on the online scoreboards. Fate Cards, discoverable in both game modes, can change the difficulty and rules to the player’s liking as they augment their skills or sacrifice their bonuses for high risk, high reward gameplay.
The Wizards – Enhanced Edition PlayStation®VR version features:
· Fantastical Story Campaign – The multi-part campaign offers entrance into the enchanting fantasy world of Meliora, to travel through time and battle the vicious beasts threatening destruction of the magical realm;
· Gesture-Based Spellcasting – Immersive spellcasting with intuitive hand gestures equips players with six element-based spells to learn, upgrade and master;
· Mystical Fate Cards – Discoverable throughout the game’s levels, these cards increase players’ modifiers to unlock new playstyles for increased replayability;
· Arena Mode – Those seeking a more intense challenge can engage in three distinct survival environments while facing endless enemy onslaughts in a battle to survive long enough to climb the leaderboards
· Three Motion Options – Includes teleportation-based exploration and free movement, using PlayStation controllers or 3dRudder, the foot motion controller for PlayStation VR.
The Wizards – Enhanced Edition is available now for PlayStation VR at North American retailers for $29.99. The game is rated T by the ESRB for Fantasy Violence. Two PlayStation®Move Motion Controllers are required.