‘Summer Nights’ Starting at Busch Gardens May 31!
Summer Nights are making a return to Busch Gardens, with fireworks, vibrant entertainment, and much more. Starting May 31, Busch Gardens will have extended hours into the night, as well as fireworks for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
In addition to many of the park’s popular rides, guests can also ride their brand new roller coaster, Tigris!
There will also be special-edition menu items that are available for Summer Nights.
- Classic popcorn gets a makeover with an infusion of buffalo ranch and white cheddar flavors.
- Summer tastes sweeter with a churro sundae or a fireworks ice cream slushy.
- The grilled cheese of childhood memories is transformed as a mac and cheese melt, also available with lobster.
- Grown-up indulgences include colorful handcrafted cocktails and pop-tails (new frozen treats with alcohol) in addition to the continued free beer offer as a part of the park’s 60th anniversary celebration.
In need of tickets? You’re in luck! Busch Gardens is also having an incredible Memorial Day sale.
Memorial Day Sale
Now through June 2, guests can enjoy limited-time offers for the best value of the summer season.
Busch Gardens Single Day Ticket – SAVE UP TO 60%!
- Price: $49, must visit by June 23
- Add Adventure Island for only $10 more
Busch Gardens Fun Card – SAVE OVER 30%!
- Price: $65
- blockout dates apply
Busch Gardens, Adventure Island & 4-Park Annual Passes
- 5% off Bronze
- 10% off Silver
- 20% off Gold
For more details on limited-time offers, visit BuschGardensTampa.com.