Tour the ‘Stranger Things’ Haunted House on November 6 at Universal Studios Florida
Universal Studios Florida has announced that its Halloween Horror Nights’ Stranger Things-inspired haunted house will be available for guests to tour during daylight hours, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Stranger Things Day, November 6. In celebration of the wildly popular Netflix series, guests can search for Will Byers, venture into the Upside Down, and face the dreaded Demogorgon.
Select food and beverage options will also be available at Benny’s Burger Tent, San Fran Pastry, and Boulangerie for guests with valid park admission. Furthermore, Annual and Seasonal Passholders will have access to the express queue line for the house.
Here are some important details to remember:
– Must have a valid theme park ticket for Universal Studios Florida or be a Universal Orlando Annual or Seasonal Passholder.
– House will be open only on Nov. 6 from 11am-7pm
– No other Halloween Horror Nights houses, scare zones or shows will be open during this date
– Dates, times and entertainment are subject to change and availability
– As always, no costumes or masks allowed
– Experience may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for children under the age of 13
Visit Universal Studios Florida’s website for more information.