SeaWorld Orlando Announces November Event Lineup
SeaWorld Orlando has announced three unique events that will add excitement to every Saturday and Sunday during the month of November.
Jack Hanna Weekend returns on November 3-4 and brings with it storytelling by Jack Hanna himself. The internationally-known conservationist and author will host interactive presentations at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. inside the Nautilus Theater. Also, meet-and-greets, autograph signings, and exclusive dining packages at Shamu Stadium® will be available to guests.
For the beer connoisseurs, SeaWorld Orlando will host the Craft Beer Festival on November 3-4 and 10-11. Domestic and international craft favorites will be featured at 18 locations around the park, including over 100 brews on draft. The festival will also feature 20+ unique food items that will pair perfectly with your favorite brew. Some foods that will be available include:
• Infused Bacon Cheddar Pretzel Bites with Beer Cheese – Buttery Pretzel Bites Infused with Bacon and Smothered in Beer Cheese
• BBQ Brisket Mac-n-Cheese – Jalapeño Cheddar Pepper Jack Cheese Sauce and BBQ Brisket Topped with Spiked BBQ Sauce and a Parmesan Garlic Crust
• Fish and Chips– Traditional Fish and Chips with Beer Battered Haddock and Sea Salt Fries
• Chorizo Potato Skins – Topped with Queso Fresco, Onions, Cilantro, and Avocado Crema
• Candied Bacon Lollipops – Sweet and Savory Candied Bacon Served on a Wood Skewer
The third exciting event announced for November is SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, which takes place on select nights starting November 17th. SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration will include delicious food, live shows, shopping, and entertainment.
SeaWorld Orlando’s new Annual Pass is the best way to experience these exciting November events. For a limited time, Florida residents can become a Pass Member for as low as $9.99 per month.
For more information and to purchase tickets, go to SeaWorldOrlando.com!