Disney Announces New Films with Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, Reese Witherspoon and More!
According to SlashFilm, Disney has announced quite a few new projects they have in development, with actors such as Emma Stone, Emily Blunt and Reese Witherspoon attached:
- Cruella with Emma Stone set for the title role and Kelly Marcel writing
- A Wrinkle in Time with Ava DuVernay attached to direct and Jennifer Lee writing
- Jungle Cruise with Dwayne Johnson set to star and John Requa and Glenn Ficarra writing
- Dumbo with director Tim Burton and writer Ehren Kruger
- A sequel to Mary Poppins with director Rob Marshall, starring Emily Blunt and Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Maleficent 2 with Angelia Jolie set to return in the title role and Linda Woolverton writing
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms with director Lasse Hallstrom and writer Ashleigh Powell
- The Jungle Book 2 with both director Jon Favreau and writer Justin Marks returning
- A Tinker Bell project with Reese Witherspoon set to star and Victoria Strouse writing
With the success of recent live-action Disney films, it seems they’re only just getting started!