Disney has also announced that starting this Memorial Day weekend, Disney’s Animal Kingdom at the Walt Disney World Resort will debut their night attractions!
Here’s a list of what will debut:
- “Jungle Book: Alive with Magic” Show – For the summer, Discovery River will become the stage for a limited-engagement show inspired by Disney’s hit live-action film “The Jungle Book.” “Jungle Book: Alive with Magic” is filled with music and special effects that celebrates the new film and the classic songs, now infused with an Indian influence.
- The Tree of Life Awakens – You can expect to see animal spirits come to life throughout the evening by magical fireflies. Each scene appears to emanate from within the tree itself and reveals stories of wonder.
- Kilimanjaro Safaris After Dark – Guests can enjoy Kilimanjaro Safaris in the evening hours, thanks to special lighting that will allow guests to explore the savanna – and its inhabitants – well into the night.
- Harambe Wildlife Parti – Guests can turn into “party animals” at the Harambe Wildlife Parti and enjoy lively African music, exotic foods and drinks, and explore the local marketplace.
- Tiffins – Guests can enjoy the park’s newest eatery, Tiffins, for both lunch and dinner.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Disney just announced that the new Rivers of Light nighttime show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom at the Walt Disney World Resort that was supposed to open on April 22 has been delayed. They also announced that they’ll share more information around mid to late May, but no other details were shared, including a new opening […]
There’s many new experiences coming to Walt Disney World Resort this spring and summer and we’ve compiled a list for you below. Animal Kingdom Rivers of Light (Animal Kingdom) Starting April 22, Animal Kingdom‘s first ever night show will debut! The show, set on Discovery River in the Asia section of the park, will depict […]